Friday was a rough day. Lyndsay and I didn’t really have an appetite. Which is saying something for foodies like us! So no breakfast or lunch on Day 4. Just a bowl of Mac and Cheese for dinner. Cranked it to 11 with a dash of Rooster.
5 out of 5 for boxed cheesy delight.
Lyndsay (awesome-ous girlfriend-us) made her famous Shepherd’s Pie tonight. Kicked it up a notch with a smearing of Sriracha in the potatoes. LOVED IT!
5 out of 5 for this old country delight.
3 out 5 Roosters for being a sad rooster dinner.
Tried another variety of protein bar with Sriracha. This still wasn’t an instant classic. It was better than the last one. I think the lack of chocolate and raisins made this one better.
3 out of 5 Roosters for the slightly better than chocolate raisins bar.
We weren’t sure what to make for dinner, so we decided to throw in some packaged ravioli’s we picked up the other weekend. We used the last of our open Ragu and decided to throw in some alfredo sauce to lighten it up. Then I lined it with some Sriracha for that always needed kick.
5 out of 5 roosters for this quick and simple dinner.
No, well, I did, but I have had some bad stuff recently happen in my personal life, and had to stop posting pictures of what I eat to the internet and deal with that.
I am not going to go into any details, but if you want to help out then check out the sidebar. All you have to do is click a couple of buttons and watch an advertisement. No money or personal info is needed to help contribute to the Trevor Project.
I have been taking photos of my food, despite my lack of posts. So all my Sriracha pics will be rolling out over the course of today. In the meantime, check out this awesome Sriracha infographic.
So you think you’re tough? You think you’re as hardcore as me? Well, yeah, you probably are.
Here are my rules for the 365 Days of Sriracha Challenge:
- Sriracha must be consumed with every meal.
- All snacks must be consumed with Sriracha.
- If food about to be consumed is “icky” with Sriracha a portion of food object may be segregated and a appropriate amount of Sriracha should be applied and then consumed. (example: one bite of a candy bar with Sriracha applied, rest of candy bar eaten normally)
- Drinks are exempt from challenge, but may be opted into challenge if Challenger is drunk or stupid enough to mix Sriracha into beverage.
- Pics or it didn’t happen! A small snapshot of each food item with Sriracha is required.