Laying down some ground rules…
So you think you’re tough? You think you’re as hardcore as me? Well, yeah, you probably are.
Here are my rules for the 365 Days of Sriracha Challenge:
- Sriracha must be consumed with every meal.
- All snacks must be consumed with Sriracha.
- If food about to be consumed is “icky” with Sriracha a portion of food object may be segregated and a appropriate amount of Sriracha should be applied and then consumed. (example: one bite of a candy bar with Sriracha applied, rest of candy bar eaten normally)
- Drinks are exempt from challenge, but may be opted into challenge if Challenger is drunk or stupid enough to mix Sriracha into beverage.
- Pics or it didn’t happen! A small snapshot of each food item with Sriracha is required.